15mL Rigid Plastic Reagent Bottle with Narrow Mouth (0.53″ ID) and Screw Cap – Polypropylene, 10/PK
- The opening of the bottle is 0.53″ ID) and Screw Cap – Polypropylene – Eisco Labs at the top (it’s widest point). The base diameter of the bottle is 1″ and the overall height is 2.3″. Please note: overall dimensions can vary slightly.
- Premium polypropylene plastic is rigid and does not flex like polyethylene (PE) bottles. These are made for laboratory use. Safe for use with certain acids – please review polypropylene properties.
- The mouth of the bottle is 0.53 inch in diameter, making it Narrow mouth.
- Designed to store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well — or even in a set for “potions”.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Premium polypropylene reagent bottles with screw caps. Eisco plastic ware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.
|Dimensions||2.3 × 1 × 1 in|