With the versatile power of 2 centrifuges in one, the XC-2500 can spin 15ML and 50ML tubes — saving your customers diagnostic time, equipment cost, and counter-top space!
How is this Used?
Used in clinical settings for urine spinning, whole cell separation, cell washing, whole blood separation, pharmaceuticals, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), and Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF).
Where is this Used?
Veterinary, blood bank (hematology), cosmetic surgery, toxicology, and general lab.
- Programmable settings with bright and easy-to-read LCD display.
- One touch panel for quick and easy timer settings.
- Fixed Angled Rotor with adapters for 6 × 15mL or 50mL tube holders.
- Built-in safety feature keeps lid closed while rotor is in use.
- Brushless motor for long lasting operation
MAX SPEED 4000 r/min
TIMER RANGE 1-60 min.
POWER SUPPLY AC110V 60Hz
DIMENSIONS 15 × 13 × 10 in
PRODUCT WEIGHT 18 lbs.
MAXIMUM RELATIVE CENTRIFUGAL FORCE (RCF) AND REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE (RPM)
Direct From Supplier