- Single, prepared slide gram-positive bacillus subtilis. Wholemount
- Useful for exploring structure-function connections as per NGSS standards
- Excellent for biology classrooms
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide gram-positive bacillus subtilis. Wholemount. Bacillus Subtillis is a gram-positive bacteria found in soil and gastro-intestinal tract of humans. Great addition to your microbiology slide collection. Useful for exploring structure-function connections as per NGSS standards. Arrives in protective cardboard casing. Slide measures 75mm (3″) wide, 25mm (1″) long and 0.06″ in height.
|Dimensions||3 × 1 × .1 in|