- LIFELIKE DESIGNÂ || 3-dimensional bullfrog dissection teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- NUMBERED || Shows internal anatomy – Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom – Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint – Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of a frog dissection with its vibrantly colored anatomy is ideal for studying the structure and function of the basic organs in a frog. Key anatomical parts are colored and numbered for comparison with the anatomy key that is included – all major organs are clearly visible and labeled on the ventral side. The frog itself can also be removed for further manipulation and investigation. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of the anatomy of a frog. It is a particularly useful tool for students who struggle with dissection to understand the basic anatomy that is gleaned from doing a dissection.