- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 100ml Measuring Cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- ASTM E1272 || Class A Tolerance, as per ISO/ASTM standards
- WHITE GRADUATIONS || Easy to read, white printed graduations and specifications. 1.0ml Subdivisions. Calibrated to contain
- HEXAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a hexagonal base for maximum stability and is fitted with a removable, plastic protective collar
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
100ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Spout for easy pouring, and hexagonal base for extra stability. Class A tolerance, ±0.50ml as per ISO/ASTM. Fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated to contain.