This durable 125ml plastic measuring cup is 4.75″ tall and has a clear and easy to read design featuring raised graduations of 5ml. It is autoclavable and has a high level of chemical resistance. The cups 2.5″ diameter at the opening is supported below by a hexagonal base with a 2.25″ diameter, making it stable enough for any setting.
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Conical measure with a 125ml capacity, made of high quality translucent polypropylene plastic
- HEXAGONAL BASE || Measuring cup features a conical shape and a hexagonal base for maximum stability
- EXCELLENT OPTICAL CLARITY || Features excellent optical clarity with raised graduations & specifications. 5ml graduations, marked every 25ml
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || The rigid construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || High heat tolerance, and very good to excellent chemical resistance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use