Measuring Cylinder, 50ml – Class A – Squat Form, Blue Graduations
- 50ml squat form measuring cylinder with spout made from high-quality, heavy duty Borosilicate glass
- Class A, Tolerance: ±1.00ml, Sub Div: 5.0ml
- Easy to read, blue printed graduations and specifications
- Low form graduated cylinder features a hexagonal base for maximum stability
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
50ml capacity squat form measuring cylinder, with blue graduations, made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Hexagonal base for extra stability. Class A, Tolerance: ±1.00ml, Sub Div: 5.0ml.
Cylinder stands 8.6″ tall, with a base measuring 4.5″ wide. Inner diameter of cylinder body measures 1.9″, and outer diameter measures 2.1″.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated to contain.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.