Micro Burette, 5ml – ASTM, Class A, ±0.01ml Accuracy – Borosilicate Glass – Straight Bore PTFE Stopcock – 0.02ml White Graduations – Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 5ml burette made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass – Features a straight bore, PTFE stopcock
- ASTM, CLASS A || ±0.01ml accuracy as per ASTM E1189/DIN ISO 385
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability – Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- CALIBRATED TO DELIVER || 0.02ml white graduations – Calibrated to deliver
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
5ml capacity micro burette made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Features a straight bore, PTFE stopcock. ASTM, Class A, tolerance, ±0.01ml accuracy as per ASTM E1189/DIN ISO 385. Calibrated to deliver. Burette body measures 14mm (outer diameter), and 7.5mm (inner diameter). Entire apparatus measures 23″ in length. Bore measures 7mm in diameter.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Dimensions||23 × .55 × .55 in|