Molecular Model Kit (127 Pieces), Introduction Kit, Inorganic Chemistry, Single and Double Covalent Bonds, Long Flexible Links, Short Links Includes Short Link Removing Tool – Case Included
- Includes 127 pieces neatly organized in a 9.25″ x 6.75″ x 1.5″ storage case
- Combine the elements and bonds to create both simple and complex molecular structures with multiple elements, single and double covalent bonds.
- Flexible links for building more complex inorganic compounds
- Includes short link removing tool
- Instructional booklet included
This is introductory, inorganic molecular model set that includes 127 pieces. Combine the elements and bonds to create both simple and complex inorganic molecular structures with multiple elements, single and double covalent bonds. Features long, flexible bonds for complex arrangements. Kit is arranged in a 9.25″ x 6.75″ x 1.5″ storage case.
Included in set: Instructional booklet, 9.25″ x 6.75″ x 1.5″ storage case, Short link removal tool, Elements: 14 Carbon, 8 Oxygen (2 holes), 6 Oxygen (1 hole), 22 hydrogen, 2 Nitrogen, 1 Sulphur, 6 Halogen, 1 Phosphorus, Links: Medium, Short, Long Flexible,
Perfect for educational activities and experiments
|Dimensions||9.7 × 7.5 × 1.5 in|