- Pack of 500, 5mL capacity Storage Vials are made from premium-quality polypropylene plastic featuring excellent durability and optical clarity.
- With superior chemical durability & heat/cold tolerance. Autoclavable for easy cleaning & sterilization.
- Used for sampling and storage of biological material, human and animal cells, or any other small substances.
- Each vial includes a cap with a built in leak-proof ring seal.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
Storage Vials are made from high quality polypropylene plastic. Each vial has a 5mL capacity, measures 3.5″ total length and is 0.5″ in diameter. The includes screw cap has a built in leak-proof ring seal. Can be used for storage of biological material, human and animal cells, or any other small substances.
- Maximum Use Temperature: 135°C
- Minimum Use Temperature: -20°C
- Brittleness Temperature: 0°C
- Specific Gravity: 0.90
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Gas: Yes
- Dry Heat: No
- Radiation (Gamma): No
- Disinfectant: Yes
- Acids (Dilute or Weak): Excellent
- Acids (Strong or Concentrated): Excellent
- Alcohols (Aliphalic): Excellent
- Aldehydes: Very Good
- Bases: Excellent
- Hydrocarbons (Aliphalic): Very Good
- Oxidizing Agents (Strong): Not recommended
- O2: 240
- CO2: 800
- N2: 48
- Water Absorbtion: <0.2%
- Cytotoxic: No
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|