Polypropylene Graduated Cylinder, Octagonal Base, 500ml, 4/PK
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Pack of 4 500ml capacity measuring cylinder made of premium quality, Polypropylene. Class B tolerance
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a octagonal base for maximum stability
- RAISED GRADUATIONS || Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised graduation lines. Calibrated to contain
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || The transparent, rigid construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || High heat tolerance, and very good to excellent chemical resistance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
4 pack Measuring cylinders with a 500ml capacity made of premium quality polypropylene. Class B tolerance. Calibrated to contain.
Transparent, rigid construction and superior optical clarity. Easy to read, raised graduation lines. Octagonal base for extra stability, and a spout for easy pouring.
Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of -180 to +145°C. Autoclavable at 121°C for easy cleaning and sterilization.
|Graduation Interval (mL)||5|
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.