The Globe Scientific GCC-P Portable Clinical Centrifuge is designed for easy transport to facilitate convenient field separations using the included 12VDC car power adapter.
The GCC-P Portable Centrifuge is compact in size and packed with the features required for routine clinical applications. The included six-position rotor accommodates 1.5mL to 5mL, 7mL, 10mL and 15mL tubes (all adapters are included). A weighted base ensures the unit remains stable in field environments. An easy-to-read LCD display shows both time and speed or RCF. Two program buttons enable simple programing and recall of regularly used methods. The timer will not count down until the set speed is reached to ensure your separations and experiments work as intended. Safety is maintained by an automatic lid lock that only disengages when the program is completed or manually once the unit has completely stopped.
- Suitable for numerous clinical and research applications
- Operates using an included 12VDC car adaptor (wall adapters sold separately)
- Fast acceleration and two deceleration speeds
- Speed range of 300-5000rpm
- Independent control of speed or RCF & time
- Audible alert function
- Ideal for use with numerous tube types
- Includes fixed angle rotor that holds up to six 15mL centrifuge tubes or six 5mL, 7mL, 10mL or 1.5/2.0mL tubes when adapters are used.
- 12VDC car adaptor and all adaptors included
Option Sold Separately: Wall Power Adaptor, GCC-P, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz See item # GCC-P-PWR : https://labsuppliesusa.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=10217&action=edit
This items ships directly from our supplier.
|10 × 12 × 7 in