The pipettes are supplied with an aerosol barrier plug that prevents both liquid and aerosols from contaminating the pipettors.
The serological pipettes are produced from crystal clear polystyrene (PS) and are color coded for easy volume identification.
- Calibration is certified for accuracy
- Aerosol barrier filter plug
- Reverse graduations
- Negative graduations
- Fits all major brands of pipette controllers
- Calibrated to deliver (TD)
- Color coded
- Individually wrapped pipettes are packaged in convenient dispenser boxes
- Pipettes are designed with anti-drip tips
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Plug: Hydrophilic PET
- Accuracy: ±2% at full volume
- Pyrogen-free, non-cytotoxic
- Sterility: Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- RNase-free and DNase-free
1 mL, Serological Pipette, PS, Standard Tip, 275mm, STERILE, Yellow Striped, Individually Wrapped. .01 graduation increments, 500/pk
This item ships directly from our supplier.