- -Life-size model mounted on stand provides a detailed view of the spinal cord, nerves, ganglia, and vertebrae
- -Important structures are numbered on the model and easily identified with included key card
- -Designed by science professionals and educators for incredible accuracy and instructional content
- -Custom molded using the highest quality nontoxic polymers and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for durability for years of use
- -Hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of realism and detail possible using vibrant, safe, eco-friendly paint
This unique teaching model provides a detailed view of the spinal cord, nerves, ganglia, and vertebrae. The life-size model is mounted on a stand with base and comes with a key card identifying 17 labeled structures including the pedicle; spinous and transverse process; duramater; dorsal and ventral roots; and sympathetic trunk and ganglion. It is designed with input from medical and educational professionals and hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of detail possible using vibrant, safe, eco-friendly paint. Size: 6.3″L x 6.3″W x 11.4″H.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 11 in|
There are no reviews yet.