- 2 PIECE SET || A complete set that includes an economical microscope and one slidoscope (35mm film) with 8 different slides picturing stained specimens photographed under ideal conditions from whole mounts to electron micrographs
- INCLUDED || Micro-Slide viewer with white reflector and single focusing knob. Set of high quality transparency slides that are micro photographic – Slides include photos of samples including cheek cells, plant skin cells, desmid, amoeba, plant stem cells, blood cells, nerve cells, and pollen grain
- EASY TO USE || The viewer is simple and easy to use, providing a quick and convenient way to view slides under normal daylight – No batteries or power source needed – Slides are extremely clear and require little focus
- INSTRUCTIONS || Slide set includes a colored pamphlet detailing the specifics of each individual slide – An easy resource and reference for teaching and learning
- FUN & EDUCATIONAL || A great introduction to the world of microscience, microscopy, and general science – A complete, self-contained and well illustrated course for individual study or classroom use, with no previous knowledge of the subject required – Suitable for all biology syllabuses in schools and college, and for homeschooling or general educational home use
Set includes Micro-Slide viewer and slidoscope.
A simple viewer made of tough, unbreakable, molded plastic body with white reflector and single focusing knob.
Provides quick and convenient viewing of slides or film strips in the classroom under normal daylight. Requires no external power source.
While the Bioviewer is simple and nearly unbreakable, this premium set comes with the invaluable learning tool of a set of 8 different specimen photographs combined into one film strip.
The slides include photos of samples including cheek cells, plant skin cells, desmid, amoeba, plant stem cells, blood cells, nerve cells, and pollen grain. The slides are extremely clear and require little focus and also depict the ideal condition for each sample magnified right before your eyes.