The Delphi-X Observer is a state-of-the-art microscope for advanced life science applications. Outstanding optical performance with 25mm field of view and high numerical aperture of the plan 60mm parfocal EIS objectives enable perfect observations, color rendering at high resolving power.
The 200mm focal length tube lens reduces the angle of the light rays passing the optics resulting in a significantly improved chromatic aberration corrections and contrast. The larger diameter objectives enable higher numerical apertures improving the overall resolving power of the optical system.
- Trinocular model
- Sextuple reversed nosepiece with slot for optional DIC prism(s)
- Super wide field SWF 10x/25mm eyepieces, Ø 30mm tubes
- Enhanced infinity corrected EIS optical system
- 60mm parfocal plan EIS objectives
- M25 objective thread mounting
- 3W NeoLED™ illumination
- Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- iCare sensor for energy saving
- Integrated carrying grip and tool holder
- CE certified
- 10-year warranty
|19 × 19 × 19 in