Flower Cross Section Model – 10X Life Size
- -Approximately 10X enlarged model of an idealized flower for in-depth study of structures involved in angiosperm pollination and fertilization
- -Important structures are numbered on the model and easily identified with included key card
- -Designed by professional botanists and educators for incredible accuracy and instructional content
- -Custom molded using the highest quality nontoxic polymers and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for durability for years of use
- -Hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of realism and detail possible using vibrant, safe, eco-friendly paint
Model is greatly enlarged to provide an in-depth view of a typical flower’s reproductive structures. The ovary is shown in cross-section in order to view internal structures such as the ovule, gametes, nucleii, and embryo. The model is designed with input from botanists and educational professionals and hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of detail possible using vibrant, safe, eco-friendly paint. Includes a key card identifying 22 labeled structures. Size: 11.8″L x 7.1″W x 15″H.
|Dimensions||11 × 17 × 18 in|
There are no reviews yet.