- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 5ml (0.16oz) Test Tubes made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- THIN WALL || Uniform wall thickness of 1mm provides excellent thermal shock resistance
- BEADED RIM || Chip & crack resistant, fire polished beaded rims
- THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANT || Autoclavable for easy sterilization. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Great for organization and storage of spices & craft supplies
Set of 48 test tubes made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. 5ml capacity. Tubes feature uniform, 1mm walls and beaded rims.
Each tube measures 2.5″ (75mm) tall, with an outer diameter of 0.5″ (12mm). Inner diameter measures 11mm. Accommodates stoppers with a bottom diameter of 9-10mm & top diameter of 13-15mm. (Compatible stoppers can be found by searching ASIN: B07CZ4FPZ8 and ASIN: B013TMXT7Q).
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand direct flame, high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Dimensions||2.5 × .5 × .5 in|